Day 24: From your favorite game, list in order the temples from your favorite to least.
To be honest, it’s been a little too long since I played Wind Waker last, so I don’t remember the dungeons too well.
My most recent Zelda outing was Ocarina of Time, so I’ll list those instead.
- Fire Temple – Simple, fun, and neat looking. Also, I liked saving the Gorons for whatever reason.
- Forest Temple – I kept getting lost to be honest, but I really liked the way it looked.
- Spirit Temple – The whole ‘adult and child’ mechanic was neat, but a little annoying. also Twinrova took forever to beat.
- Water Temple – I had to keep messing with the water levels when I missed a key, but it wasn’t as bad as everyone made me think it was going to be.
- Shadow Temple – Kind of an annoying temple, I really didn’t have much fun. The boss made me rage a lot, too.